I WILL MASTER ENGLISH – THE WORLD IS MINE!
- Did you study English as a second or third language at school/college?
- You can read English. You can understand conversations around you. However, you are scared to speak as you have no practice. It is embarrassing to start speaking all of a sudden
- You need to get your confidence back. You need to re-learn your grammar and conversational skills
- You are an adult
VocaFLUENT is for YOU
- High quality, practical, role-play based, with original audios, compulsory innovative and enjoyable application, grammar and constant conversation
- Based on original, innovative, international teaching methodologies
- Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking
- A certificate is awarded at the end of the program
- Sensitive, aimed at carefully removing blocks and building confidence and comfort, though smiles and achieving milestones.
- Aimed at clerical and junior management staff at corporate houses, home-makers, senior citizens, students going abroad for further studies who find English a challenge, to help them in fluency and anyone who wishes to improve his English fluency capability
- The program spans 48 sessions, each of which lasts 2 hours
- You will witness clear improvement in your spoken-English
- We provide, we inspire, we facilitate, we encourage .... YOU succeed!
HOW CAN YOUR LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE AND ENGLISH IMPROVE IN JUST A FEW SESSIONS OF VocaFLUENT?
- This is an intensive program, which focuses on grammar, vocabulary and practical usage
- Detailed grammar is taught, step by step and practised both verbally and in writing
- Vocabulary relating to common practical situations, as well as a large collection of expressive vocabulary is gradually absorbed by the participant.
- Compulsory non-stop conversation and practical speaking assignments
WHAT RESULTS WILL YOU SEE?
- The participant will observe clear improvement in his/her spoken English skills
- There will be a natural increase in the participant’s comfort and desire to speak in English
- A boost in confidence and self-esteem of the participant
- English fluency and comfortable conversation